jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Imminent Nervous Breakdown

Cold wind enters from my window,
the bedroom's still warm.
Not even your absence can change it,
Why is everything so damn calm?

I can feel it coming, it cannot hide from me.
My hands sweat as the fear grows,
deep into my guts, agony shows her face
and walks to me really slow.

As it was some kind of ghost,
an angel of sudden death,
it bites strongly my thoughts
and swallows my deepest wealth.

Emotions.

Last emotions left.

Why am I trembling?
"Who's there? Show your face!"
Wish I'd never said that words.
Horror made flesh on a blaze.

Frozen veins, no feelings left.
Evil thoughts run through my brain.
Self-destruction, self-hatred.
I want to break free from this pain!

Would this be my requiem?
Would this be my last breath?
Suddenly, i feel my soul leaving.
Now i'm free from death's threat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario