jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Cut

As the shadows fall,
the razorblade
carves my skin
in mysterious ways.

I bleed by my veins,
my forearms turned red.
Flooding the floor,
blood drops unleashing pain.

Perfect lines in my arms,
liquid red down the drain,
mutilated flesh;
dwell goes down the drain.

Every single memory
is a mark of pain.
No one's around,
I'm alone in my wasteland.

I can't blame you
or anyone else,
winter froze me
and summer died on pain.

Sheets of notebooks fall
down from the trees
and I had to learn
to write on leaves.

Cold wind blows
in my heart
as it bleeds like a river.
Now I feel alive!

Is this my forehead
or my feet?
I stand in front of the mirror
and I can't see me.

"Rain falls down"
my window says,
nothing but grey...
creeping images would end my days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario